1886 Haunted Olde Park Hotel, Ballinger TX
Join a team of friendly experienced paranormal investigators for an overnight ghost hunt and sleepover at the incredible building that is the Olde Park Hotel in Ballinger, TX!
Includes a full night of investigating at one of West Texas’ most haunted buildings! If you choose to sleepover you will have one of the haunted rooms to yourself (based on at least two sharing), and a scrumptious breakfast in the morning!
Built back in 1886 and home to a brothel, hotel, and schoolhouse, The Olde Park Hotel in Ballinger TX promises a lot!
There are 10,000 square feet of haunted rooms to investigate!! The moment you walk into the hotel, you will feel as though you’re stepping back in time in the wild west.
Not only will you be enjoying a full night of investigation with us, but we will also be offering a fully cooked breakfast the morning after too!
Your ghost hunt at Olde Park Hotel includes the following:
- Exclusive History Tour,
- Ghost Hunting Vigils,
- Structured Vigils,
- Ghost Hunt with experienced Ghost Hunting Team,
- Use of our equipment which includes, trigger objects and EMF Meters,
- Private time to explore this location and to undertake your very own private vigils,
- Sleepover in the haunted rooms (10 private rooms available, offered on a first come first served basis. All rooms sleep at least 2 people. We can accommodate more per room if booking in a group.)
- Unlimited refreshments are available throughout the night including Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Coca Cola, Diet Coke, and Bottled Water.
- Selection of snacks.
- Light cooked breakfast served in the morning!
Guests are strongly advised to bring extra warm clothing with them for colder nights.
Tickets are extremely limited for this location