1. Events are open to people aged eighteen and over only. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears to be under the age of 18 unless photo proof of identity is provided i.e. Passport or Driving Licence. These events are not recommended for persons of a nervous disposition, anyone with a known heart condition, anyone with severe disabilities, or heavily pregnant women.
2. A deposit is required at the time of booking an event and this is non-refundable. A full balance is required one month prior to the event taking place or the whole amount if the event is booked within that four-week period. If your balance isn’t settled by the due date then your tickets will be offered for re-sale.
3. It is recommended that people taking part in events take with them a flashlight, camera/video recorder (optional) and wear sensible clothing and footwear. Warm clothing is also advised as temperatures tend to dip during the twilight hours and this is particularly recommended for any outside events. It is also recommended that people taking part refrain from using strong fragrances as these could interfere with some paranormal activities. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside any buildings.
4. Event participants must take full responsibility for any personal equipment or clothing and management takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage during the course of an event and cannot be held liable for any such incidence. This includes loss or injury during the course of any paranormal occurrence such as poltergeist activity.
5. People attending events must make their own travel arrangements to and from locations and this includes any overnight accommodation should the need arise. Management cannot be held liable for any payment regarding travel and/or accommodation.
6. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any event if a person appears to be heavily influenced by the effects of alcohol or drug use. In this event, the person will be asked to leave the location immediately and no refund will be made.
7. If during the course of an event anyone displays aggressive behavior either towards other participants or to any member of the investigation team, then management reserves the right to ban such person from taking further part and they will be required to leave the location immediately.
8. If unforeseen circumstances prevail, management reserves the right to cancel an event and to notify all persons booked on the said event within a reasonable timeframe before the advertised event start time. In this instance, a refund of the balance monies only will be made or alternative dates and venues offered.
9. Tickets/places booked are non-transferable. Customers are not permitted to transfer a booking to a third party. This is to ensure that all attendees are fully aware of these Terms and Conditions at the point of sale and that Haunted Rooms are aware of all parties attending prior to an event.
10. Customers are not permitted to offer their purchased places up for re-sale. The management team reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has purchased tickets through unofficial sources.
11. The use of cameras, filming, and recording equipment is not permitted at our events. This is to ensure that our guests, events, and our locations are not compromised in any way. Failure to comply with this could lead to legal action being taken.
12. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions is deemed at the time of booking and in doing so Haunted Rooms are indemnified against all legal liability in respect of claims or costs for any personal loss, damage to self or property, personal injury, or death arising from your participation during the course of our paranormal investigations. It is strongly advised that you have your own third-party public liability insurance.
Cancellations / Refunds
It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you are able to make the event date as Haunted Rooms cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. Locations are paid in advance and these costs are owed even if you cannot make the event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Deposit payment options will secure your place(s) at the event but the balance payment should be made no later than one month prior to the event. If the balance payment is not received by the due date, Haunted Rooms have the right to re-sell your places and retain any deposit payment already received.
If you are late to an event, and have made no prior arrangement with us or made contact with a Haunted Rooms representative, then you will not be allowed to enter the event. This is to limit the interruption to our other guests.