HauntedRooms.com operates under the following terms. By accessing and/or using the website, visitors take full responsibly for meeting these terms and maintaining compliance with any and all local laws.
1. HauntedRooms.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, phone number and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We do not collect payment details or store any payment details that you submit. All payments are conducted through Paypal over secure links.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
Usage of HauntedRooms.com may include, but is not limited to, advertisements, paid listings, promotional or sponsored links and the display and use of internet marketing related guides and articles. All services are offered at the discretion of HauntedRooms.com and may be suspended or stopped at any time for any reason. Potential reasons for termination include, but are not limited to, fraud or theft in regard to payments.
Editors of HauntedRooms.com have full rights and privileges to edit, move or delete listings as necessary without any notice. Websites found to be breaking submission guidelines or these terms, even after approval, can be removed at the discretion of the editors.
HauntedRooms.com has the right to suspend or terminate any services offered by the website at any given time regardless of notice. HauntedRooms.com is also not liable to any user or third party in regard to provided services.
Once published, listings are not eligible for a refund, but will be permanently removed at the request of the site owner.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Event sales are ticketless and proof of booking will be given as a booking confirmation and Paypal receipt.
The material contained on HauntedRooms.com, including articles, website content, illustrations, artwork, graphics, logos, trademarks and any and all other components are protected by intellectual property laws. All hotels, places, and events pages have been interpreted from information obtained from the websites of individual hotels, ghost hunting companies as well as other paranormal sites and general internet search. Unless otherwise stated, HauntedRooms.com holds all copyrights for site material.
Any display or printing of material other than for your sole, noncommercial use must be approved in written form by editors of HauntedRooms.com.
HauntedRooms.com is not responsible for the content of websites/locations/companies listed within our site. We are also not responsible for any products or services advertised on the site. We do not endorse any websites or advertisements displayed on the HauntedRooms.com website.
HauntedRooms.com makes no claim that this service will meet all of your expectations. We make no claim that the service will be uninterrupted, fast or error free or that the results from the service will be completely accurate. We also do not guarantee that the services, information and products you obtain through this website will meet your complete expectations. HauntedRooms.com therefore cannot provide any form of compensation for any event, hotel stay, or any other service bought through this website.
HauntedRooms.com maintains that it would do its best to ensure that the information it presents is up to date, but Haunted Rooms is not responsible for incorrect information about any location or event that may not reflect updated information on the location’s website. Haunted Rooms is here to provide you with a method to locate hotels, ghost hunting events, and places to visit across the United States and Canada. We earn a small commission as a result of our listings for some hotels, and the events we have listed on the website if you purchase.
For hotel bookings you are sent through to a third party to book (Laterooms.com and Booking.com). For the events we have listed on behalf of ghost hunting companies, we do not run these events. We do however provide a booking facility for them and we take a small commission from these bookings. As soon as bookings are received the booking information is emailed instantly to the company running the event. Payments are processed by ourselves and the amount minus our commission is then sent on to the company who is running the event.
Please contact us for any additional questions regarding the use of Haunted Rooms.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HAUNTED ROOMS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HAUNTED ROOMS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HAUNTED ROOMS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
Some links from this website are affiliate links from which we may earn commissions for referring customers who go on to make a final purchase from the affiliate site. This is a very common and 100% legal practice and in no way affects your purchase or costs you any money. The prices given are true at the time of writing, offers may or may not still be active, and we reserve the right to remove any offers at any time.
Please understand that the money we earn helps to offset the costs of maintaining and updating the information provided free of charge on this and other websites in our network.
Any affiliate links on this website are based on our belief that the website they are linked to, its product and/or its services provide useful, relevant information or services, based on either our relationship or experiences with that website. However we make no promises relating to the products and/or services that we promote.
Before making any purchases from affiliated websites always ensure you do your own due-diligence and never purchase anything that you cannot afford.
1. Events are open to people aged eighteen and over only. The companies advertising their events with us reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears to be under the age of 18 unless photo proof of identity is provided i.e. Passport or Driving Licence. These events are not recommended for persons of a nervous disposition, anyone with a known heart condition, anyone with severe disabilities or heavily pregnant women.
2. A deposit is required at the time of booking an event and this is non-refundable. A full balance is required 1 month prior to the event taking place or the whole amount if the event is booked within that four week period. If your balance isn’t settled by the due date then your tickets will be offered for re-sale.
3. It is recommended that people taking part in events take with them a torch, camera/video recorder (optional) and wear sensible clothing and footwear. Warm clothing is also advised as temperatures tend to dip during the twilight hours and this is particularly recommended for any outside events. It is also recommended that people taking part refrain from using strong fragrances as these could interfere with some paranormal activities. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside any buildings.
4. Event participants must take full responsibility for any personal equipment or clothing and management takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage during the course of an event and cannot be held liable for any such incidence. This includes loss or injury during the course of any paranormal occurrence such as poltergeist activity.
5. People attending events must make their own travel arrangements to and from locations and this includes any overnight accommodation should the need arise. Management cannot be held liable for any payment regarding travel and/or accommodation.
6. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any event if a person appears to be heavily influenced by the effects of alcohol or drug use. In this event, the person will be asked to leave the location immediately and no refund will be made.
7. If during the course of an event anyone displays aggressive behaviour either towards other participants or to any member of the investigation team, then management reserves the right to ban such person from taking further part and they will be required to leave the location immediately.
8. If unforeseen circumstances prevail, management reserve the right to cancel an event and to notify all persons booked on said event. In this instance a refund of the balance monies only will be made or alternative dates and venues offered. Haunted Rooms advertises third party events (we do not run our own events), and in the unlikely case that an event is cancelled, the company running the event is responsible for providing their portion of the refund, not Haunted Rooms. By advertising on our website you agree to these terms.
9. Tickets/places booked are non-transferable. Customers are not permitted to transfer a booking to a third party. This is to ensure that all attendees are fully aware of these Terms and Conditions of sale and that Haunted Rooms are aware of all parties attending prior to an event.
10.Customers are not permitted to offer their purchased places up for re-sale. The management team reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has purchased tickets through unofficial sources.
11. Your acceptance to these terms and conditions is deemed at the time of booking and in doing so Haunted Rooms are indemnified against all legal liability in respect of claims or costs for any personal loss, damage to self or property, personal injury or death arising from your participation during the course of our paranormal investigations. It is strongly advised that you have your own third party public liability insurance.
Cancellations / Refunds
It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you are able to make the event date as Haunted Rooms cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. Locations are paid in advance and these costs are owed even if you cannot make the event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Deposit payment options will secure your place(s) on the event but the balance payment should be made no later than 1 month prior to the event. If the balance payment is not received by the due date, Haunted Rooms have the right to re-sell your places and retain any deposit payment already received.
We cannot put your places back up for sale on the website if you are unable to attend your event. However, if the ticket price has been paid in full your tickets can be transferred to a third party and where applicable you can advertise your tickets for sale on Haunted Rooms’ Facebook page. However, these tickets cannot be sold on any other advertising site due to the terms and conditions associated with them. Please note that Haunted Rooms accept no liability for any third party transactions made via this method nor will Haunted Rooms enter into any correspondence to help with this transaction.
All guests need to be directed towards Haunted Rooms’ Terms and Conditions and it will be deemed that the person(s) purchasing your tickets have been asked by you to ensure that the terms and conditions have been read and agreed by all concerned. Failure to do so will result in the guests not being allowed to enter the location.