1. Events are open to people aged eighteen and over only. The companies advertising their events with us reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears to be under the age of 18 unless photo proof of identity is provided i.e. Passport or Driving Licence. These events are not recommended for persons of a nervous disposition, anyone with a known heart condition, anyone with severe disabilities or heavily pregnant women.
2. A deposit is required at the time of booking an event and this is non-refundable. A full balance is required 1 month prior to the event taking place or the whole amount if the event is booked within that four week period. If your balance isn’t settled by the due date then your tickets will be offered for re-sale.
3. It is recommended that people taking part in events take with them a flashlight, camera/video recorder (optional) and wear sensible clothing and footwear. Warm clothing is also advised as temperatures tend to dip during the twilight hours and this is particularly recommended for any outside events. It is also recommended that people taking part refrain from using strong fragrances as these could interfere with some paranormal activities. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside any buildings.
4. Event participants must take full responsibility for any personal equipment or clothing and management takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage during the course of an event and cannot be held liable for any such incidence. This includes loss or injury during the course of any paranormal occurrence such as poltergeist activity.
5. People attending events must make their own travel arrangements to and from locations and this includes any overnight accommodation should the need arise. Management cannot be held liable for any payment regarding travel and/or accommodation.
6. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any event if a person appears to be heavily influenced by the effects of alcohol or drug use. In this event, the person will be asked to leave the location immediately and no refund will be made.
7. If during the course of an event anyone displays aggressive behaviour either towards other participants or to any member of the investigation team, then management reserves the right to ban such person from taking further part and they will be required to leave the location immediately.
8. If unforeseen circumstances prevail, management reserve the right to cancel an event and to notify all persons booked on said event. In this instance a refund of the balance monies only will be made or alternative dates and venues offered.
9. Tickets/places booked are non-transferable. Customers are not permitted to transfer a booking to a third party. This is to ensure that all attendees are fully aware of these Terms and Conditions of sale and that Haunted Rooms are aware of all parties attending prior to an event.
10. Customers are not permitted to offer their purchased places up for re-sale. The management team reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has purchased tickets through unofficial sources.
11. Your acceptance to these terms and conditions is deemed at the time of booking and in doing so Haunted Rooms are indemnified against all legal liability in respect of claims or costs for any personal loss, damage to self or property, personal injury or death arising from your participation during the course of our paranormal investigations. It is strongly advised that you have your own third party public liability insurance.
Cancellations / Refunds
It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you are able to make the event date as Haunted Rooms cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. Locations are paid in advance and these costs are owed even if you cannot make the event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Deposit payment options will secure your place(s) on the event but the balance payment should be made no later than 1 month prior to the event. If the balance payment is not received by the due date, Haunted Rooms have the right to re-sell your places and retain any deposit payment already received.
We cannot put your places back up for sale on the website if you are unable to attend your event. However, if the ticket price has been paid in full your tickets can be transferred to a third party and where applicable you can advertise your tickets for sale on Haunted Rooms’ Facebook page. However, these tickets cannot be sold on any other advertising site due to the terms and conditions associated with them. Please note that Haunted Rooms accept no liability for any third party transactions made via this method nor will Haunted Rooms enter into any correspondence to help with this transaction.
All guests need to be directed towards Haunted Rooms’ Terms and Conditions and it will be deemed that the person(s) purchasing your tickets have been asked by you to ensure that the terms and conditions have been read and agreed by all concerned. Failure to do so will result in the guests not being allowed to enter the location.