The Historic Old Lavaca Jail
Home to the ghosts of violent criminals and murderers!
Located just over 100 miles east of San Antonio, TX is the Old Lavaca County Jail in Halletsville TX. One of the oldest jails in Texas, and real small town haunted gem!
What was once home to the worst of the worst from all over the county, the Old Lavaca Jail is a real test for the most hardened investigators. You could come face to face with the spirits of the violent criminals and murderers that once called it home!
There have been hangings, suicides, murders, and many bad things that have happened here. The negative energy is felt throughout the jail, with the feeling of being watched ever-present.
Doors are known to open and slam shut on their own. People often report disembodied voices, and people have even been pushed on their way down the stairs!
Some very clear EVPs have been captured, shadow figures have been seen, and intelligent responses to questions have been reported!
Are you ready to take on the challenge of the Old Lavaca Jail, and come face to face with the spirits of long-dead violent criminals?
Tickets are limited for this event, so book now and avoid disappointment!
- History tour of the location,
- Paranormal investigation class for beginners (separate workshop for returning guests),
- A full night of ghost hunting with an experienced friendly team,
- Use of our state of the art and traditional paranormal equipment,
- Free time to investigate at the end of the night,
- Free pizza at the start of the night!