San Antonio Doubleheader Offer!
Receive a massive 15% off your total booking when booked together with Victoria’s Black Swan Inn – Friday January 11th 2019
Located just 75 miles south-east of San Antonio, lies the infamous Yorktown Memorial Hospital in Yorktown, TX. This is truly one of the very best locations we have ever had the privilege of investigating!
The spirits that lurk the darkened and decaying corridors have lured paranormal investigators from around the world to enter into its depths seeking the secrets of former patients and workers. It appears as if the spirits of the thousands who’ve died here may still be lurking in the corridors, trying to escape the tormented life that they once led.
Just what will you uncover on a night of ghost hunting at one of the most haunted locations in all of Texas!?
About Yorktown Hospital
The hospital was founded in the 1950’s by the religious group, the Felician Sisters, who were part of the Roman Catholic Church. It was built to house a rehabilitation center for those suffering from drug and alcohol abuse. The hospital was eventually abandoned in 1980, after only 30 years of its existence.
Ghosts of Yorktown Hospital
Believed to be haunted by many of the 1,000+ people that have died there, the hospital was recently shown on TV’s Ghost Adventures and it did not disappoint. Whatever your feelings are towards the GA crew, there were some truly terrifying pieces of evidence that have also been reported by visitors many times throughout the years!
Large black objects and figures have been seen lurking in rooms, and walking the corridors! People have witnessed full-bodied apparitions of a male, standing in front of the section of the hospital known as the chapel. It was at this location also that a team of paranormal investigators captured the sound of an organ playing!
On more than one occasion, there has also been the manifestation of red glowing eyes throughout the building.
People have reported being pushed, touched, and their clothes tugged on several occasions!
What will you experience on a night-time lockdown at this abandoned hospital?
- Protection Prayer
- Paranormal investigation 101 (small workshop on how to use equipment and the techniques you’ll be using throughout the night)
- Full night of ghost hunting with the team
- Use of our equipment which includes but isn’t limited to; trigger objects, EMF Meters, dowsing rods, and EVP recorders.
- Free time to investigate for as long into the night as you want!
- Snacks and drinks provided all night! (Only the very best quality snacks and drinks, no cheap low-quality brands in sight!)
- Continental breakfast on offer for guests from 9AM.
- Sleepover included! (Please bring your own beds and sleeping bags/bedding) – and dress weather appropriate as there is no heating!
Haunted by all manner of spirits! Are you brave enough to investigate and stay over at this unique and very active haunted location?
Book now to avoid disappointment!
18 and over’s only! No alcohol is allowed and anybody under the influence of drugs/alcohol will be asked to leave and their booking fees lost.