Join a friendly experienced team of paranormal investigators at this infamously haunted location in Tyler, TX. We have never experienced such a high concentration of activity in a location like this, it is truly one of our favorites.
Tickets are limited and they’re selling very quickly indeed. So please don’t miss out and get your tickets booked!
And now a little introduction into the World of Khaos, aka Tyler Pipe!
What is World of Khaos?
World of Khaos is a haunted theme park in Tyler Tx. We have done several investigations here, and always left wanting to return for more!
When approached about investigating a commercial haunt we were very intrigued and thought that maybe it was just that the atmosphere was getting the best of them, but after researching the property we felt that they had to have something there.
This property was the original location for Tyler Pipe in the 1930’s and in the 1970’s there was a massive fire. Tyler Pipe has been well known for having major safety violations that have caused numerous deaths, amputations, beheadings and, well you get the picture. We call Tyler Pipe The Mangler.
The fire killed several people and they sold the buildings to Southern Foundries in 1973. Southern Foundries were letting a homeless man live in one of their storage buildings. They found him dead one morning after someone had bashed his head in with a cinder block. Then starting in 2008 the buildings were home to a haunted theme park.
Owners and Actors have seen full apparitions, heard voices, footsteps and had objects moved and even thrown across the room. Our investigation definitely leads us to believe that these buildings have major paranormal activity!
- Ghost hunting vigils in small groups with an experienced and friendly team of ghost hunters
- Introduction & Investigation Workshop (team introduction and class on all things ghost hunting!)
- Communication experiments including dowsing rods, EVP sessions, calling out, glass divination
- Use of ghost hunting equipment including EMF Meters, K2 Meters, dowsing rods etc.
- Snacks/Drinks throughout the night
- Guests will be sleeping on the property! (Please bring your own sleeping bags/bedding)