We’re very privileged and excited to be returning to this awesome and very active location!
Located just outside Abilene and built in 1907, the Anson Opera House is a Texas Historical Landmark and one of the most haunted places in Anson, TX. It was once the largest such music hall between Fort Worth and El Paso, and is still a formidable building to this day!
Many people have passed through here during the years, some deciding to stay even after death!
GHOSTS OF THE OPERA HOUSE
The 1907 opera house is haunted by a spirit that frequents the back dressing room. Actors claim to have heard ghostly footsteps in the vicinity of the room, and objects have been known to go missing from the area and turn up later in inexplicable locations. [source: BigCountryHomepage]
The movement in the dressing room is backed up by a recent paranormal investigation here where the movement was experienced by several members of the team.
“This building is unique, seen all kinds of things in it, had all sorts of people in it, and if there ever was a place that would have spirits in it, this would be one of them,” stated Shannon Middlebrook, an Anson local.
Over the years, people have reported unexplainable noises, strange figures, and other assorted eerie encounters.
“You hear all kinds of things, you’re liable to see something go by,” he continued.
Shannon has spent a considerable amount of time in the building, alone, and can say with some certainty, he has felt a presence.
“I’ve felt uneasy up here at times,” he finished.
However, that is exactly what you’d expected from one of the most haunted places in Anson.
On our past investigations, we have encountered all the usual phenomena; strange noises, bangs, cold spots, orbs, and disembodied voices.
The team uncovered a portal in the basement, which is extra creepy might I add!
There seems to be an intelligent haunt going on too, as received answers to our questions, they kept calling the teams’ names, and we managed to get a name of Williams more than a few times. It turns out Dr. Williams was the builder of this very building! How awesome is that!?
Come and join us as we try and get to the bottom of why Dr. Williams may still be hanging around, and what else is lurking in this historic building in Anson! Tickets are limited!
- Paranormal investigation 101 (a quick class to get you up to speed with the techniques and equipment you will be using throughout the night)
- Full night of ghost hunting with the Haunted Rooms America team
- Full non-restricted access to this historic building!
- Use of our equipment which includes, dowsing rods, trigger objects and EMF Meters,
- Free time to investigate for as long into the night as you want!
- Optional sleepover (If you’d like to stay later we can accommodate you, but you’ll need to bring your own sleeping bags and rollaway beds)
- Psychic medium in attendance
- Snacks and drinks provided all night! (Only the best brands, and variations of snacks and drinks – no expenses spared!)
- Continental breakfast provided in the morning.
Are you brave enough to investigate at this unique and very active haunted location? Book now to avoid disappointment!
Under 18’s need to be accompanied by an adult! No alcohol is allowed and anybody under the influence of drugs/alcohol will be asked to leave and their booking fees lost.